Canuck Play Inc.
Canadian Football 2017 review
1 GB available space
Canadian Football 2017 Review
Canadian Football 2017 is an app created by Canuck Play Inc.. Canadian Football 2017 was first published on . Canadian Football 2017 is currently available on the following platforms: Steam, Other.
Fast, explosive offensive action, we have it all in our Canadian gridiron simulation title that brings to fans everything they love about how Canucks have been playing the game for more than 100 years. That means 12 players, 3 downs, 20 seconds, and no fair catch eh.
- Complete professional Canadian football rule set.
- Playable with an optional subset of American rules.
- Quick Season mode that tracks full team and individual player statistics.
- Practice mode.
- All 9 Canadian football cities each with their own unique stadium.
- Includes template files for creating 10, 16, and 32 team leagues.
- Gamepad control - XBox 360 Controller for Windows highly recommended. Mouse support only in the Play Designer.
- Full 3D DirectX 11 graphics*.
- Physics based tackles and ball mechanics.
- Full motion capture animation.
- Open source team files in xml and png formats. Easily customize the game with any popular editing tools.
- Single or Multiplayer.
Canadian Football 2017 for the PC desktop provides the same core gameplay as the console edition, but includes open source team uniform and roster files allowing for complete customization via 3rd party tools. The PC edition also includes a complete play designer built into the game.
*The game can be set to play with DirectX9 mode for older machines but with some visual differences.