Cities in Motion 2 Review
Cities in Motion 2 is an application developed by Colossal Order Ltd.. Cities in Motion 2 was first published on . It is accessible on Steam, Other.
Cities in Motion 2 is the sequel to the popular mass transit simulation game Cities in Motion. Build, manage and lead your transportation network to provide cities with their ever changing needs. CIM2 introduces new features including multiplayer game modes, day and night cycles, timetables and dynamic cities.
Building the transportation network will directly affect how the city grows. Affordable transportation brings middle class housing and work places, while more expensive and exotic choices bring high end businesses. Take advantage of many different types of vehicles including buses, trams, ferries and more.
Build alone or play cooperatively with a friend. Use the newly implemented bus lanes to build efficient traffic free roadways. Tackle rush hour by managing transportation timetables and meeting the needs of the citizens.
- Dynamic cities
- Player’s choices effect city growth
- Day and night cycle
- Manage the timetables
- Multiplayer with both co-operative and competitive modes
- Campaign and sandbox modes
Cities in Motion 2
To download the app, you will get links to the Official Website and/or official digital markets.
- Fantastic Contraption
- Awesome Metal Detecting
- Flying Aces - Navy Pilot Simulator
- Train Simulator: The Alaska Railroad: Anchorage - Seward Route Add-On
- Build a Bridge!
- WebbVR: The James Webb Space Telescope Virtual Experience
- Train Sim World®: Amtrak SW1000R Loco Add-On
- I Can't Believe It's Not Gambling 2(K)
- Cities XL Platinum