Three Fields Entertainment
Danger Zone 2 review
12 GB available space
Danger Zone 2 Review
Danger Zone 2 is an application created by Three Fields Entertainment. Danger Zone 2 was first published on . It is currently available on the following platforms: Steam, Other.
Danger Zone 2 takes the crash testing action out of the Test Area and onto real public roads.
A high speed driving game featuring speed, traffic and crashes, Danger Zone 2 lets players
loose onto the Freeways of the USA, the Motorways of the UK and the Autovias of Spain.
Using advanced real world physics and the power of Unreal Engine, Danger Zone 2 lets
players ‘crash for cash’ and compete against each other to cause the most chaos on the
● Drive at high speed on real life roads crowded with everyday traffic
● Shunt, Slam, Flip, Roll and Jacknife as many vehicles as possible
● Create chaos across 26 of the world’s most notorious accident blackspots set in 17
unique locations around the world
● 8 vehicles to drive and smash including Sedentary Sedan, Chaotic Coupe, Really Crazy Taxi,
Euro Truck and Formula One car.
● Objective Based Gameplay - Complete Objectives to earn Bonus Cash in each level.
● Online Leaderboards track Friends and Global Competition