I Have No Mouth, and I Must Scream review
2 GB available space
Mountmorrisny.org is not an official representative or the developer of this application. Copyrighted materials belong to their respective owners
I Have No Mouth, and I Must Scream Review
I Have No Mouth, and I Must Scream is an app created by Cyberdreams. I Have No Mouth, and I Must Scream was first published on . It is currently available for Steam, Other.
- Assume the roles of five different characters, each in a unique environment
- Challenging dilemmas dealing with powerfully charged emotional issues
- Provocative psychological and adult-oriented themes
- Based on Harlan Ellison's short story "I Have No Mouth, and I Must Scream", one of the ten most reprinted stories in the English language
- Full digitized speech with over 40 different characters and state of the art animation
- Harlan Ellison as the voice of the insane master computer, AM.
FIVE DAMNED SOULS: Buried deep within the center of the earth, trapped in the bowels of an insane computer for the past hundred and nine years. Gorrister the suicidal loner, Benny the mutilated brute, Ellen the hysterical phobic, Nimdok the secretive sadist, Ted the cynical paranoid.
ONE CHALLENGE: The adventure plunges you into the tortured and hidden past of the five humans. Delve into their darkest fears. Outwit the Master Computer AM in a game of psychological warfare. Disturbing, compelling. An adventure you won't easily forget !!
BONUS CONTENT INCLUDED: The Making of I Have No Mouth, and I Must Scream and a full 54 track Soundtrack composed by Legendary composer John Ottman (Check your Steamapps/common/IHNMAIMS/ folder after downloading the game)
This product uses ScummVM across Windows, Mac and Linux which is released under the GNU GPL v2.
For more information, please visit - http://www.scummvm.org
The GNU GPL can be viewed here - https://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl-2.0.html