STORM AREA 51 👽 CUTE ALIEN GIRL EDITION review
1200 MB available space
STORM AREA 51 👽 CUTE ALIEN GIRL EDITION Review
STORM AREA 51 👽 CUTE ALIEN GIRL EDITION is an application designed by WASABAE Studios. STORM AREA 51 👽 CUTE ALIEN GIRL EDITION was first published on . STORM AREA 51 👽 CUTE ALIEN GIRL EDITION is available on Steam.
Leaked documents suggest that the US government is holding aliens within Area 51. And not just any aliens - CUTE GIRL ALIENS. Infuriated by the thought of the government hoarding all the alien girls for themselves, the masses rise up and decide to raid Area 51 to get an alien girlfriend of their own. But the military will be there waiting for them. Assume the role of a lone military defender, protect the alien girls, and kill all the invaders! Kill enough of them, and the government might give you "some time" with one of the alien girls. Or, you can abandon your mission, and seek out an alien girlfriend on your own. The choice is yours...
- Fight off wave after wave of invaders in unique FPS style challenging gameplay.
- Enlist the help of aliens and use advanced alien weaponry.
- Epic boss battles - Fight off GIGA CHAD and others.
- Really good voice acting.
- Costs only $1.99, definitely not a cashgrab. Includes free content updates for life.
There are several types of Stormers, each with their own abilities.
- KYLE: Hopped up on energy drinks. Mostly here for the gram, but reckless enough to charge in anyway. Fast moving, but fragile.
- CHAD: Having conquered all earthly women already, Chad seeks to spread his seed intergalactically. Slow moving, but powerful. Very difficult to defeat.
- VIRGIN: Hopes his first time will be with an alien girl, but is unremarkable in every way. The most the Virgin can contribute is taking a bullet for another Stormer.
- STACY: Stacy is slow, but stealthy. Her special ability allows her to bypass all walls, objects, and automated defenses. If ignored, Stacy can easily breach through.
- AND MORE...
BEWARE THE NARUTO RUNNERS
The Military is heavily armed with earthly and interstellar weaponry, but the Otaku have a special technique to turn the tables - NARUTO RUNNING. While using this secret technique, run speed is significantly increased, and bullets seem to miss their target.