TERA: Free New Player's Pack review
40 GB available space
Mountmorrisny.org is not an official representative or the developer of this application. Copyrighted materials belong to their respective owners
TERA: Free New Player's Pack Review
TERA: Free New Player's Pack is an application by Bluehole Inc.. TERA: Free New Player's Pack was first published on . The app is accessible on the following platforms: Steam.
About This ContentOnce redeemed, the items in this pack will be delivered to your in-game Item Claim. For more information about how to find these items in-game, please consult our Item Claim FAQ.
The TERA: Free New Player’s Pack contains the following items designed to get you off to a quick (and fashionable) start in TERA:
- Green Hood (Permanent, Hair Slot Accessory)–A green hood that, when worn, announces your hero status to all onlookers.
- Zephyr (7-Day Flying Mount)–Experience the world of TERA like never before—from the skies on the back of a flying steed!
- Dragonette (7-Day Looting Pet)–This cute little dragon will not only accompany you everywhere you go, but will also pick up your loot for you automatically! Feed your dragonette with the included pet food to maintain its looting ability.
- 100% XP Boost (7-Day)–A boost that helps you level up faster, essentially doubling your experience rewards for the monsters you kill. Better yet, this XP boost lasts for seven days! The item's usage time decreases even when you're offline.
- Village Atlas (7-Day)–Allows you to fast-travel to any town or city that you've discovered—great for when you’re in a hurry. The Village Atlas lasts for seven days. The item's usage time decreases even when you're offline.
- Travel Journal (7-Day)–Lets you “save” up to five locations, anywhere on the TERA map, and teleport directly to them—handy when you need to take a quick trip back to town. The Travel Journal lasts seven days. The item's usage time decreases even when you're offline.
- Summon NPC: Monti (Merchant), Phargo (Banker), Schwab (Trade Broker) (×5 each)–Immediately summon a merchant, banker, and trade broker for use by you and your party. These consumable items allow you to summon each NPC up to five times.